Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Carpe DIY

Maybe you're lacking in the DIY skills department. Maybe you're not that confident in the skills you do have. We've all been there. Hey, even though I consider myself a capable handyman, I still find myself there from time to time.

The point is you don't have to let a lack of skills or confidence stand in the way of your projects.

Apartment Therapy has compiled a great list of 10 home improvement sources for non-DIYers. The headline, however, may be deceiving since I, as a DIYer, would use any or all of them. Elfa shelving from The Container Store? What do you think is the basis of our closet?

(Non-sequitur: I was instantly won over by the photo when I noticed Johnny Cash staring out from one of the upper shelves.)

So whether you want to use any of these as standalone solutions or as part of a larger project, go for it. Carpe DIY!

Who knows? You might be pleasantly surprised by the skills you actually DO have at your disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment